Votes: 306 72.0%
  • No, I remember getting crushed when we had 60,000

Votes: 95 22.4%
  • Pftt, no cheese room

Votes: 24 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that 52,000 is about right. We aim to be the eighth best supported team and that's just where we'll finish in the league each year, eighth!
All this bullshit about upping it to 62,000 if we need it. I remember the Stanley Park end being rebuilt and to be named after William Ralph and they
settled for a monument to be defaced every year by RS supporters. Give us a break, Stay where we are.

My view is always that it is better to fill up the ground every week even if we outgrow it and tickets are impossible to get for a period than to have a period of time where the stadium is only 80% filled

The RS have a bigger skip

Wham play in a bigger athletics stadium

The Skunks ground has some of the worst sight lines in Christendom and is a horrible design mess

If BMD is a genuine design classic, it’s location will ensure iconic status. The comment regarding Sydney Opera House was spot on.

It’s all about supply & demand. OK, were selling out now at 38’000, but it’s not like we’ve got a waiting list for season tickets. The number of restricted views is a factor, but that’s not going to account for 14’000. That’s a lot of extra people!

Most ST holders renew because they love the club & go to every game. A percentage of ST holders would ideally pick & choose games, but know they have to buy a ST to guarantee they get them. Unless we really step up on the pitch, we risk losing demand & will be playing to empty seats.

Same with corporate seats. The calculations have to be right. Over capacity kills demand.

I just want it to be as close to the pitch & as steep as is allowed. Provision for standing as soon as that’s allowed. Attention paid to acoustics so it’s loud & intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.