Votes: 70 25.7%
  • £18m

Votes: 111 40.8%
  • £27m

Votes: 64 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 in 28 - most of which coming off the bench. We'll need to pay serious dough for a 1 in 3 finisher who's happy to sit on the bench.
Really don't see the point in selling him. If the rubric is he's technically gash then there needs to be an almighty flash sale for getting the rest of them in that category out. Twenty times the player Mirallas is yet that fraud even has his own song.

9 in 28 - most of which coming off the bench. We'll need to pay serious dough for a 1 in 3 finisher who's happy to sit on the bench.
Really don't see the point in selling him. If the rubric is he's technically gash then there needs to be an almighty flash sale for getting the rest of them in that category out. Twenty times the player Mirallas is yet that fraud even has his own song.
A crap goal scorer is surely better than a good striker who can’t buy a goal (and there are plenty of them out there)! Keep the lad, if nothing else he tries his absolute best every week.

This. Every word of it.

I'd have kept him on until the summer if a relegation fight still looked to be a real possibility, but as things are I'd probably let him go if someone is willing to pay a reasonable fee.

He really is a League Two-standard footballer.

I'd have kept him on until the summer if a relegation fight still looked to be a real possibility, but as things are I'd probably let him go if someone is willing to pay a reasonable fee.

He really is a League Two-standard footballer.

80% of his last 30 touches have been as bad as I have ever send from a pro footballer. My dad watched the Man U game and, even though he is not a football fan anymore long story) he was horrified and amazed at this chaps first/second touch.

Just cos he lucked a few goals does not mean he is right even for our bench, could you imagine him on any of the big 6 books??? NEVER!

Is this a case of balancing the wage bill? If not I can see no reason for him to go.

80% of his last 30 touches have been as bad as I have ever send from a pro footballer. My dad watched the Man U game and, even though he is not a football fan anymore long story) he was horrified and amazed at this chaps first/second touch.

Just cos he lucked a few goals does not mean he is right even for our bench, could you imagine him on any of the big 6 books??? NEVER!
He's one of a number of players that make you question the supposed ambition of this new regime. They would be laughed out of a serious club at the nearest opportunity.

For me best to let him go now, We have Tosun, DCL, Lookman plus Oneykuru (I think that is his name), how about recall Dowell.

Status
Not open for further replies.