Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only...

:(

tenor.gif

...suspect one of these is coming up in the next day or so. The injury update will be of interest.

I hope somebody asks Silva what exactly is the ‘minor foot’ problem that has meant Yerry Mina missing so much football and what exactly is Bernard’s ‘muscle’ injury.

Journalists rarely ask the questions Supporters are most interested in. Get things out in the open and don’t allow a fudge.

...suspect one of these is coming up in the next day or so. The injury update will be of interest.

I hope somebody asks Silva what exactly is the ‘minor foot’ problem that has meant Yerry Mina missing so much football and what exactly is Bernard’s ‘muscle’ injury.

Journalists rarely ask the questions Supporters are most interested in. Get things out in the open and don’t allow a fudge.
I think the journalists have to give on a list of questions beforehand
These are checked by the club and journalists are told which one are acceptable Themanager has his answers ready and there are no shocks
Think this is the way it works

'Moment' is so annoying. Everyone says 'in a good moment'
Yes, a lot of the foreign managers use "moment" and also "important". But you might ask yourself which words you would use if you were on Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian TV speaking in their languages? The answer is you latch on to a limited number of words and keep repeating them.

Somebody needs to check the pitches we train on...

..they are the same size and surface as Goodison. I’ve had a good look around USM FF and the surfaces are much different to what you get on park pitches in that they are always very firm just below the grass surface. I’m sure they contribute to the number of knee ligament injuries players get in the modern era.

More of a concern for me is the amount of muscle injuries we have which indicate a lack of stretching and warm up exercise. Also, we have been one of the worst at getting players back after injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.