Premier League Rule Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that we'll finish tied w/ WH/LC/Bournemouth and have a playoff to determine who is one true 8th placed team, dunno, kind of appeals to my filthy sick mind.

rule change ? RS away goals in prem count as double and they get 1 point for a loss 2 for a draw and 4 for a win. Any time they are knocked out of a competition they have to play TNS to get back into the comp .

Why? Why do they continue with stupid rule changes which will barely ever make an impact instead of sorting out the real issues?
These Are the real issues...as shown by the RAWK alternate universe league table, if the rs and city had finished level city win on GD this is obviously been put in by the PL to stop the chance of this happening again

These Are the real issues...as shown by the RAWK alternate universe league table, if the rs and city had finished level city win on GD this is obviously been put in by the PL to stop the chance of this happening again

... And city would have won head to head haha

stupid article, the first paragraph suggests a complete rule change to which I just told my work mates about.
2 minutes later I had to back track and say actually Ive read that wrong making me look pretty stupid....but its written very badly and most people would think the rule has changed completely. Nice one Echo

How else would those scenarios have played out otherwise where GD and GS were the same for two teams? a playoff to determine the position?

stupid article, the first paragraph suggests a complete rule change to which I just told my work mates about.
2 minutes later I had to back track and say actually Ive read that wrong making me look pretty stupid....but its written very badly and most people would think the rule has changed completely. Nice one Echo
This "change" begs the question what the hell was the 3rd tiebreaker before? Which club's WAGs were the fittest?

Status
Not open for further replies.