Premier League respect league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouth of Martinez

Player Valuation: £750k
The FA have released a table that shows how a team responds to officials with a rating 1-7 given per game and totalled up grim reading for Chelsea, and we weren't as high as I thought and there has to be some suspicion with number 1

Chelsea159Sunderland161Arsenal167Stoke167Aston Villa168Hull168Tottenham170Swansea171Leicester172Southampton172Everton172Manchester United173QPR175Newcastle175Manchester City176Crystal Palace176West Ham176West Brom179Burnley179Liverpool181

How a team with Jordan Henderson in it can be top of the respect league is beyond me. He's a disgrace to football.

FFS just waiting for the inevitable gushing headline in the Echo (didn't you know they clapped Gutierrez? Didn't you? Didn't you?).

Weren't we fined after the West Ham match at home? Or was it Chelsea away?

QED: Since they get a whole lot more favourable decisions than unfavourable ones they are bound to be top of this table. If your team keeps getting lots of nice penalties it's the opposition who do all the complaining and shouting at officials.

I'm still buzzing off the fact that they have yank owners who sacked King Kenny, despite the fact that no fans actually wanted him sacked.

Get out of OUR club yanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.