Predictions for the forthcoming season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said 4th but I should have added a caveat on how the transfer window pans out. I think Delph is a decent player just doesn't fit the MO we were told we were going for, however I quite like Delph and think he will be a good addition. We still need a striker, no striker no 4th.

If we start the season with the squad as it is, then about 8th again same as last season. If we strengthen with about 3 or 4 more players which has to include a proper striker, then we may have a chance of 6th or even 5th given that Arsenal and Manure are both in the process of rebuilding too.

Opportunity is there. Need Brands and co to jump on it and make it happen.

Hope to see some significant progress on the pitch, win one or both cup competitions and a better league finish than last year. What will actually happen though I have no idea, this is Everton, I had a feeling we would disappoint after that summer under RK with no direct Rom replacement but I didn’t think we would end up with Bison Gut Allardyce as manager, so anything’s possible.

Sixth, within 6 points of fifth, no trophy but a decent run (QF/SF) in one of the cups...

Status
Not open for further replies.