pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know tickets for Bremen are on “general sale” from Werder, but has anyone heard of a block/section where Blues will be sitting? There are four of us going, so it would obviously be good if Everton fans were sat in more or less the same area.
Anyone actually bought tickets yet?

I know tickets for Bremen are on “general sale” from Werder, but has anyone heard of a block/section where Blues will be sitting? There are four of us going, so it would obviously be good if Everton fans were sat in more or less the same area.
Anyone actually bought tickets yet?

Guests (“Gast” in German) sit in the west stand at the Weser Stadion. You’re probably best getting seats around the area reserved for us

0C90BE34-0252-45E4-97D0-7642101BBB47.jpeg

I know Ryan had an answer from Werder, has anyone written to or had an answer from the Club about ticketing for Bremen? I have sent a couple of messages but no reply. May be everyone should email / twitter bomb the fan services?

Anyone staying in / travelling from Gevene to the match on Sunday? Our kid is going to Geneve for the weekend and was thinking of taking a day trip to the game.

I know, but unless I’m gravely mistaken (as usual), the West top tier isn’t open.
Ah, fair enough. Well the main Bremen terrace with the ultras is etc is in the eastern lower tier, so I would suggest probably sitting in the western lower. Bremen is a lovely place though and I doubt you’d get grief from anyone for being in the “wrong” section unless you stood in the heart of the ultras section of the east terrace

Not worried about any grief, just thought it would be good if Everton fans all sat in one area rather than dotted around the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.