pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would start going back to the States. NBC has been really pushing hard to make the Premier League a big thing over here, we are missing out seriuosly by not doing a tour there. Doesn't need to be a huge one, one west coast one east coast, maybe one in Chicago. It's crazy how terrible our marketing has been in the States..

It really pisses me of that its always last minute announcements. A couple of years back we were in the dresden cup. I was away in spain on holiday wurh the family. Flew back on the wednesday then flew to berlin on the thursday. It needs better organising. My misses is pissed off as we cant plan a holiday

It really pisses me of that its always last minute announcements. A couple of years back we were in the dresden cup. I was away in spain on holiday wurh the family. Flew back on the wednesday then flew to berlin on the thursday. It needs better organising. My misses is pissed off as we cant plan a holiday
How hard would it be to let the fans know in March/April?

I wish they would start going back to the States. NBC has been really pushing hard to make the Premier League a big thing over here, we are missing out seriuosly by not doing a tour there. Doesn't need to be a huge one, one west coast one east coast, maybe one in Chicago. It's crazy how terrible our marketing has been in the States..

Agreed! We are primed here in Northern California for outreach.

We need better matches, our pre seasons are so low quality compared to the top 6, no wonder we always start slow.

This really. Last season was a farce, playing that team of farmers in mid-July when most teams were on their 3rd actual friendly. Then playing Rennes on a Sunday league pitch at a week's notice. No idea what goes on during the planning of our pre-seasons, it's like it gets to the end of June and they go "oh s**t yeah, footy is still going on isn't it"

Where can I vote to get Messi banned? I feel sorry for the fella with only 100 signatures. I could make it 101 just to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.