PRE SEASON ( SOUTH AFRICA ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh the Aviva,please make it so,there's young lads in our family circle who haven't chosen a football club yet,(i'm working on this !).Mrs Bilko and myself will have a grand day bringing them.

Reactions: EY.

Ive just been told by someone at the club that there 100% nothing on for everton to play at the aviva, games in ireland as possible tho but definatly nothing in place for the aviva, heard thiland could be a possibility

) Some one at the club must know what pre-season plans have been made ,,, I know all the talk about maybe qualifying etc but somebody even ifits the lady who books the hotels . Every other big club have announced their plans ( city and [Poor language removed] in the competition we were in last year . )
For us ex-pats ,, it can be not only a long trek but a daunting logistics challenge !!
Talk of South Africa , Chicago , or even Austria !!! Need some help

Reactions: EY.
) Some one at the club must know what pre-season plans have been made ,,, I know all the talk about maybe qualifying etc but somebody even ifits the lady who books the hotels . Every other big club have announced their plans ( city and [Poor language removed] in the competition we were in last year . )
For us ex-pats ,, it can be not only a long trek but a daunting logistics challenge !!
Talk of South Africa , Chicago , or even Austria !!! Need some help

There a joke always leave it till last minute winds me up, few games in ireland one in spain is possible & even talk of thailand they need to announce soon so i can get it booked!

Lived here my whole life. You are quite right, the air is thick wherever you go with swarms of vile mosquitoes, every single one infested with a deadly combo of yellow fever viruses and malarial parasites. Its a total miracle that I and the other 39 million Saffers are still alive. The only thing that keeps the little flying bastards away is munching on fiery chillies all day long - keeps our blood too hot for the little swines and they burst into tiny balls of fire - hence our most famous export, Nandos. But if the heat of our bloods ever drops below 100,000 Scoville units, the mozzies hit us and we die.

Btw vuvuzelas are a myth, that incessant buzzing during the last WC was the damn mozzies.

On the bright side, because of the mozzies nobody here drops their trousers, so we have the lowest incidence of clap in the world.

I am really glad to hear all that you have stated, good luck Mate and remember do not drop the pants until you are in bed and under the net. I am also relieved that you have survived 30 years without contracting any of the illnesses, well done you have to be living very carefully, good on yer!

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.