Pre-Season 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well needed this. Well done

Although on the ATV official website they have advertised us as anfield road!!

What division are this side in?

Well needed this. Well done

Although on the ATV official website they have advertised us as anfield road!!

What division are this side in?
They are in about the National League equivalent in Austria (the second level in Styria which is pretty low level) so it's just a kickabout. They are just making a pun about the ground - Ennsfield Road - the Enn is a local river.

Anyone from the Costa del Sol thinking of going to the Lille game? I'm on holiday at the time and looking at the possibility of going.

I’ve heard today that the free date on Sunday 29th July could be a trip to Germany. The original plan was Germany v Mainz but that was quashed when Brands & Silva arrived. However now is possible.

A google search found the list of Bundesliga clubs and their pre season friendlies & tour dates already scheduled. Leaving these ones as possibilities.

Hertha Berlin
Hannover
Freiburg
Vfl Wolfsburg
Fortuna Düsseldorf

Does anyone know how I can watch the game from the USA? Is it streaming online? Or if there are any Americans, will it be in NBC or FS1?

Does anyone know how I can watch the game from the USA? Is it streaming online? Or if there are any Americans, will it be in NBC or FS1?

Unsure if Saturday's game will be streamed but there's an announcement on the ones that will be streamed, tomorrow

All be streamed via the Everton site, nowhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.