Pre-Season 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffe3m4n

Player Valuation: £70m
Since the pre-season has now officially started I figured I'd make a thread to dump anything related to squad activity & upcoming pre-season fixtures independent of the dedicated player & matchday threads.

Schedule:

Pre-season starts: Monday 2 July

Pre-season fixtures (so far):

JULY

18TH WED
Bury (19:45 BST) (A)

21ST SAT
Lille (20:00 BST) (Algarve Cup)

22ND SUN
FC Porto (20:00 BST) (Algarve Cup)

26TH THU
Blackburn (19:45 BST) (A)

AUGUST

4TH SAT
Valencia (15:00 BST) (H)

More need to be announced or once again we will go into the season unfit

Five games is not enough! Technically four because I doubt the players who play in the algarve cup first match will play in the second and vice versa

The kopites have 8 games! And we wonder why we fall behind

They got invited to that shameless cash grab here in America that we’ll probably never agree to be in again after the first time.
I know we got screwed but we should be going somewhere we can expand our reach. Whether it's America the far east Africa whatever it just doesn't make sense to stick to countries with already well supported local teams

9 they have I meant to say

It’s not so much where we go it’s the quality and the lack of matches. Once again we play the least amount of friendlies in the entire premier league as things stand

cant wait for the preseason to begin .. Sandro has a lot of potential and i am so hopeful that he will prove it to the new gaffer

9 they have I meant to say

It’s not so much where we go it’s the quality and the lack of matches. Once again we play the least amount of friendlies in the entire premier league as things stand

They do these long haul trips every summer and yet they've still got no where near winning the league so why cry arse about them

most of the squad will get 2.5 games plus there will be at least one training game in Austria. Is that enough? I'm not sure.

What does concern me a bit is the gap between Blackburn & Valencia (9 days) there should really have been something competitive put in there to keep them sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.