Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll beat Chelsea and Liverpool - look good for Europe then they'll cancel the season.

Everton, that.
I'd risk a tenner on that bet.

Once the rs have actually won it Then they'll cancel it - All tables to stand 'as is'

The play offs will be held over until preseason - bottom 2 X top 2 or bottom 3 X top 3 (depending on time constraints)
based on the 'as is' tables
The final of the Prem play offs will replace the Community Shield.

Agree, think this will be the last game with crowds.. then i think fans will still turn up and there will be mass gatherings so they’ll have to cancel all games. Your telling me 20,000 kopites aren’t gonna turn up just to take a photo of the team bus? They deffo will so only solution would be to cancel it. Im happy for them to be crowned champions as it stands as everyone will have an argument that they never *actully* won it

Agree, think this will be the last game with crowds.. then i think fans will still turn up and there will be mass gatherings so they’ll have to cancel all games. Your telling me 20,000 kopites aren’t gonna turn up just to take a photo of the team bus? They deffo will so only solution would be to cancel it. Im happy for them to be crowned champions as it stands as everyone will have an argument that they never *actully* won it

Cant see any change before the derby.

They will probably reassess during the international break.

I'd risk a tenner on that bet.

Once the rs have actually won it Then they'll cancel it - All tables to stand 'as is'

The play offs will be held over until preseason - bottom 2 X top 2 or bottom 3 X top 3 (depending on time constraints)
based on the 'as is' tables
The final of the Prem play offs will replace the Community Shield.
Yeah I can see a playoff style situation happening- with 5 points between 4th and 9th, and 4 points between 19th and 15th it would be the fairest way (and Norwich should be in the playoffs because they aren't down and out mathematically)

Forget the title, mere formality now, not sure about Leicester but just could let them have CL and then play off for the last two places.

Status
Not open for further replies.