Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should up the televised games then if they play behind closed doors. Maybe do the Amazon Prime thing of showing all the games & you pick what you want to watch.

I've been going to the match now for 57 years now. I reckon I have endured most of the diseases known to man in that time from fellow spectators. This includes other grounds around the country especially on the Kop where I have survived the rivers of piss, so I'm taking a relaxed view on matters.
Unlike our loveable neighbours who by now must surely be wondering what is going to happen to this current season. They'll be cacking themselves and don't let them tell you anything different.

You’ve seen Hibbert and Osman as a right hand side combination as well then.

Surely they need to stop the body searches of away fans at games.

I was only thinking before that when I rock up to Stamford Bridge 5 mins after ko on Sunday, whoever searches me would of had his hands on hundreds of sweaty beaked up Everton fans before me

In all honesty I can’t see it making much difference now. It’s pretty much in general circulation and most folk will get a mild dose anyway. That’s not to diminish those who would potentially suffer a lot though.
And potentially die as thousands have in China and over 100 in Italy already

You can't stop people congregating in numbers. Shopping centres, nightclubs/pubs supermarkets, town/city centres. Look at all the idiots stockpiling because of scaremongering in the media, when it has been explained that mainly vulnerable people would get it fatally. People are entitled to panic if that's their wish but I think everyone needs to think logically.

Status
Not open for further replies.