Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious to watch the English royalists defend this circus and justify the postponement of football matches for fear of a "lack of respect" when they have no issue with thousands of operations being cancelled or any "lack of respect" when the knuckle-draggers jeered the anti-racism taking of the knee. The double standards are transparent at this point.
You on about me?

Hilarious to watch the English royalists defend this circus and justify the postponement of football matches for fear of a "lack of respect" when they have no issue with thousands of operations being cancelled or any "lack of respect" when the knuckle-draggers jeered the anti-racism taking of the knee. The double standards are transparent at this point.
Taking the knee was clearly backed by the overwhelming majority of supporters, and the few who disrespected it were widely condemned.

Taking the knee was clearly backed by the overwhelming majority of supporters, and the few who disrespected it were widely condemned.
But not prevented from disrespecting it, were they? I mean, it happened for months until they finally did away with taking the knee entirely.

According to some, the reason matches were postponed last weekend was because of this fear of disrespect for the Queen.

It speaks of a trembling fear that their ludicrous circus of venal privilege is on very shaky foundations indeed.

Hope so, but City couldn't beat a terrible Villa side. Wolves are tough. Can see another draw.
City were profligate in that match.

I can see Haaland getting his usual goal or two, but I'd like to see other City players getting on the scoresheet.

Wolves look like they're still sorting themselves out this season.

Informs Social Services

9FDB8A42-1A90-4497-B15B-C1E7117B96A0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.