Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the minute's silences for this reason...

FEVfTKBXsA4cUa1

I mean forcefully halting people's weekend plans because a 96 year old tourist attraction (nice as she may have been) died is utterly absurd and crass IMO.
Depends on what country you are from and if you hated Royalty or not. I have not an ounce of English blood in me but born in England, not a royalist at all but think the decision is correct

Had Marine cancelled, and all grassroots footy.

Clubs like that will miss out on loads due to it being played midweek now.

Fans travelling to Arsenal and the rest to other parts of the country, international fans etc.

It just didn’t need to be cancelled this week, with the inevitable cancellations coming next week. I’m not sure where they’re fitting the games in either, especially ours.

Gutted for the fans who could lose out on hundreds in lost train fees, hotels and the rest.
Some kids footy too. Joke

Football teams play each other twice a season, year after year after year after year and it makes absolutely no difference other than to the extremely narrow lens of people interested in that ongoing carry on.

The Head of State of Britain very rarely changes and is a lot more historically and culturally significant than a weekend of football fixtures.

Quit your moaning.

Football teams play each other twice a season, year after year after year after year and it makes absolutely no difference other than to the extremely narrow lens of people interested in that ongoing carry on.

The Head of State of Britain very rarely changes and is a lot more historically and culturally significant than a weekend of football fixtures.

Quit your moaning.
If it's that important mate,stop ALL sporting events then. Not just footy

Status
Not open for further replies.