Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im over the moon its been postponed. We played 2 days ago and looked leggy, loads of injuries. Gives us 3 days extra recovery to batter west ham and make it 5 wins on the bounce. Hopefully when the city game is rescheduled we will have the bulk of our key players back and can turn them over.

Im over the moon its been postponed. We played 2 days ago and looked leggy, loads of injuries. Gives us 3 days extra recovery to batter west ham and make it 5 wins on the bounce. Hopefully when the city game is rescheduled we will have the bulk of our key players back and can turn them over.
Did you see city against Newcastle. There for the taking I reckon. Missed a chance I think

City played arsenal a week ago and gabriel missed arsenals last game because of a positive test,could it be possible that certain players caught it off him and it has spread also if the game had gone ahead tonight how many Everton players may have returned a positive test in the next few days
They reckon City players caught it staying in a hotel in London for the Arsenal game. ( tier 4 btw )
Its a 45 minute flight from Manchester , play the game and straight home.
There really isnt anything hard about making these decisions.

EqW4JiXXcAEyJVH

The Telegraph know the names of the players, but won't say because of medical confidentiality. Given that's a breach of medical confidentiality to begin with if I was a player I'd take them straight to court.

Yet it'll be obvious who they are when they're excluded from City's next game, if it happens. lol lol

If you test positive then the 14 day quarantine doesn't apply.
They are good to go as soon as they test negative.

The 10-14 days is to give people a chance to catch it and get over it if they come into contact with it.
Surely the rest of the squad will have to isolate

If city miss another 2/3 games because of this then hopefully with their rearranged fixtures in amongst cup runs and CL will lead to a situation where they have to play us 2 days after a game or at least been playing every 3/4 days for a couple of months to give us a chance of being the fresher team.

Status
Not open for further replies.