Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe personally I was lucky to get picked out was gutted because my dad went the game and passed away 4 weeks ago it was gonna be a memorial were they put the names of people on the screen that have passed away this year who were supporters/players so bit gutted I missed my dad name on screen.
Hopefully they will do it at the West ham game and you get prioritised for tickets.

Maybe personally I was lucky to get picked out was gutted because my dad went the game and passed away 4 weeks ago it was gonna be a memorial were they put the names of people on the screen that have passed away this year who were supporters/players so bit gutted I missed my dad name on screen.

Sorry for your loss mate, I hope they will still honour your dad when they can. Obviously a much more important reason for you to have emotions than me just thinking of points in a table.

In all likelihood, City have had another 3 test positive...these 3 will have had close contact with rest of the squad, so it's only reasonable that the remainder of the squad now all self isolate until they can all be further tested...

But for the same reasons, Newcastle players will have likely been in close contact with these players aswell 2 days ago, so that puts their next game against liverpool in question

Did you see city against Newcastle. There for the taking I reckon. Missed a chance I think
They haven't looked great all season. They miss aguero massively, as long as we play them before he is back fit and firing I fancy us to do them. We don't do badly against city over recent years and we have had such a tough run of games over a short window. I really do think its a blessing this getting moved, gives us a bit of a breather and we would surely have had to field a weakened side in one of the city or west ham games. Now we can focus on west ham, give the likes of dcl, keane etc a rest, train as a normal fixtire and make sure we get the 3 points. Momentum keeps building and we have more key players back in Jan. Can't help but be very excited.

They haven't looked great all season. They miss aguero massively, as long as we play them before he is back fit and firing I fancy us to do them. We don't do badly against city over recent years and we have had such a tough run of games over a short window. I really do think its a blessing this getting moved, gives us a bit of a breather and we would surely have had to field a weakened side in one of the city or west ham games. Now we can focus on west ham, give the likes of dcl, keane etc a rest, train as a normal fixtire and make sure we get the 3 points. Momentum keeps building and we have more key players back in Jan. Can't help but be very excited.
On the bench last game might be fit by then knowing our luck

Status
Not open for further replies.