Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. I've been questioning what the PL's or the clubs' concussion protocol is? Usually it's at least 5 days in most sports. Be curious to see. No one has even confirmed if he's in that protocol? I assumed him not even making the bench today meant he was likely on some sort of injury, likely a concussion based on the collision he took v Utd

I heard a few shouts of 5-6 days but I’m not sure. Praying he’s back like.

I wish we wouldn't even see Tosun on the bench. Makes me nervous that. Where the hell is Simms?

Don’t question Carlo about team selection. We were all saying about Gordon and he was awful tonight. If Simms was good enough he’d be on the bench for sure.

That will be the game to watch, hope Carlo knows what to do, how to bog them down because these pale blue boys are like to play fast
Don't know the exact stats, but I guess City are one of the quickest in PL

Last edited:

5 games in 14 days, half the first team injured and people were questioning our fitness the other day.

How mads dat.

8 day break after the West Ham game. Going to really need that.

I dont know why we had to play Friday next week tbh. I know its normal for games to be on the telly on New Years day but its not ideal. At least West Ham actually have a shorter turnaround than us for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.