Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous. Gordon couldnt produce in the last game so why would he start against City, Tosun shouldnt get near a shirt, Id rather see Iwobi up top. Just dont know why people want to roll over when we are in second and pushing for champions league. Also how would that team "nick a result" of anyone?

Totally different game today than against Sheff Utd we'll be doing very little other than defending for 90 minutes therefore its going to make little difference who plays providing the set up is right.

Managers across the PL will rotate for todays games mate. As I said earlier anyone who's ever actually played competitive sports will know why whereas the armchair fans who think footie players are robots and can go and go and go some more expect the same 11 out 2x games in under 48 hours absolutely no chance.

Really big ask for us to get something with our injuries. It's a shame as they are not the standard they would expect and missing two through COVID. However with four wins on a bounce this is a free hit today. The fact we will be top 5 going into new year is positive enough.

I am loving the positivity in here major contrast to 20th Sheffield (we are mad). But please lads let's not get the bleach out if we get a hiding. I think we can get a result but it could all click I to place with tiredness a d injuries a d city smelling blood looking at the RS.

Its go for a result but then focus ahead to west ham if it doesn't work out for me.

There's always an alternative channel it will be on. I hope there is a angel on here that can point me to it?

And I am that angel premier sports. You can get it on loads of different ways if you are Irish. Prime is not available in Ireland and other places.

I have now TV on my ps4 go in the and order sports extra. It's the one with BT123 and premier sports. It's 10 euro for 24 hours.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201228-112209_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201228-112209_Chrome.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 20201228_112537.jpg
    20201228_112537.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50

Status
Not open for further replies.