Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presuming he's going to give some players a much needed rest, does he go for something like this and bring Dom & Iwobi on after an hour or so? It looks horrible on paper, but we need to rotate at some point..

Either keeper
Coleman, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey
Davies, Gomes, Sig
Gordon, Tosun, Bernard

Put Richy up top to relieve some off of Dom. Bernard showed today he can handle the left if the midfield can drive the ball forward.

Pickford
Coleman Mina Keane Godfrey
Doucoure Davies
Iwobi Bernard
DCL Richarlison

or take DCL off for a rest and put Sigurdsson in the 10.

They’ve really struggled this season against compact teams who are tough to break down and dangerous on the counter. Look at the Spurs, Man United, West Brom and West Ham games. These aren’t invincible by any means but seem to be finding some form. I would set the defence up the same and set up the midfield and attack to pounce on the counter and be lethal.

Put Richy up top to relieve some off of Dom. Bernard showed today he can handle the left if the midfield can drive the ball forward.

Pickford
Coleman Mina Keane Godfrey
Doucoure Davies
Iwobi Bernard
DCL Richarlison

or take DCL off for a rest and put Sigurdsson in the 10.

Is Richy available again? If so that’s massive.

Is Richy available again? If so that’s massive.
I dunno. I've been questioning what the PL's or the clubs' concussion protocol is? Usually it's at least 5 days in most sports. Be curious to see. No one has even confirmed if he's in that protocol? I assumed him not even making the bench today meant he was likely on some sort of injury, likely a concussion based on the collision he took v Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.