Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already said after the United game that he’d go strong for the Sheffield Utd game and use the city game to rotate, he’s always honest so I see no reason not to believe him. I expect 5 or 6 changes personally
I thought he also said he was going to rest DCL before that with Tosun and didn’t. To me it would be a strange thing to do.

With any luck covid may have taken out a few more of their players by KO but a quick peekie at their Blue Moon site suggests their fans are confident because of their larger squad although some favour a draw

I got some stick for saying we should rotate the squad for the Worthless Cup game against Man U but now loads of people are saying we should rotate for this Man City game? Its crazy. Now we head in to this very important game without Richy because he wasn't rested. We could take three points here anyway, City are beatable right now but a strong team could definitely some away with a point at least. Rest the team for West Ham and Rotherham blood some of the youths.

Got to go for this, surely every player wants to start, chance to play against one of the best teams? Bernards earned a start, Davies starts too. Olsen? Citeh gonna try a few shots from distance, prefer a goalkeeper who can reach razzle in the petrol station.

This game has now become more important and would see us go joint top going into the new year never would of seen that coming.

I think it would make us go into the transfer window with a loan or two with obligation to buy.

I think City are there for the taking. We've been better at the back and they haven't been the most prolific in front of goal. Definitely take a point but I think we can get 3. Also with the results today, everyone around us dropping points puts us in a good position

Status
Not open for further replies.