Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully come away with a point. Team kind of picks itself. Cant wait to see what the January transfer window offers us.

Pickers
Coleman - Holgate - Keane - Godders
Davies - Doucs
Iwobi - Siggy - Berny
DCL

Hopefully come away with a point. Team kind of picks itself. Cant wait to see what the January transfer window offers us.

Pickers
Coleman - Holgate - Keane - Godders
Davies - Doucs
Iwobi - Siggy - Berny
DCL
Hopefully come away with three points. We play at home. Have good run of results, defence look solid, City doesn't look invincible, just make Pep nervous, it would be music for my eyes.

The team is starting to look tired, but still reckon Carlos will make little to no changes to the starting 11. He will allow them to have the ball in front of us, sit deep with little room between the two lines and virtual no space for them to run in behind.

Come on you Blue Boys! The opponent to fear the most is the opponent who has nothing to lose. We're not expected to take anything from this game so let's go out there with the attitude of working it right up them. It might be that half packet of wine gums I ate for breakfast talking, but I can see us 'doing' these.

Keeper
Coleman Keane Mina Godfrey

Doucouré Davies
Iwobi Siggurdsson Gordon
Calvert-Lewin

View attachment 112247 3

View attachment 112248 1

I'd go for that team with Bernard starting over Gordon and Pickford in goal

The annoying thing is that is much as I am wanting us to give a few fellas a much needed rest for this one - City are bang beatable this season. This schedule is absolutely brutal but Carlo needs to manage it as smart as possible whilst still giving us a chance to pick up points

I think it would be a huge mistake not to. We can’t afford another injury

If he doesn't its very short sighted imo even a loss here isnt a big deal providing we turn up against WHU and turn them over which we are more than capable of doing with Richarlison and likely James back fit for it.

Imagine an injury to Doucs, Godfrey or DCL and them missing 6-8 weeks would be crazy risking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.