Positivity thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the golden visionary

Player Valuation: £35m
Today was bad but theres always a silver lining. So here goes...

1) the record - if we get 13 points for every 6 games we will end up mid to high 70's. Which will be a great season.

2) the furore - the recent media hyperbole about us winning the league should calm down now also add that this result should satisfy the medias bloodlust over our blatant disregard for the darlings of english football when we dared compete with the cult and didnt roll over and let them tickle our belly as usual. And the infamous tackle on saint virg

3) the position - WERE STILL TOP BABY.

4) the passengers - the need for recruitment was there to see today. And im sure it smacked don carlo in the face.

5) the knee - anyone found it yet?

• We are still top of the league, for what that is worth.
  • Carlo looked mad in his press conference and called the media/refs out on the red -- when was the last time we had a manager who would do that?
  • 1 game down on Richy's suspension and if Digne is suspended, we might get to see Nkounkou beast it again.
  • Everton fans are miserable and fuming again, which provides a warm hug of familiarity in these strange times

43578dbde7f33536002ec611df2c04a8.jpg

I'm positive we will do better than last season. I see this season as a holding year. We will have mostly good games but a few like today. I reckon on a top 10 finish. End of the season we get rid of more out of contract players, sign another 3 or 4 better players and I expect us to be challenging for top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.