Positivity 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
While things may not be going to plan, and form has hit a downturn, let's remember that Everton is a club to be proud of, and a club that we should be proud to support.

It may be fashionable to shout "sack the manager, sell the entire team for 50p and play the reserves" but where would that get us, really?

All too often, we get Blues calling fellow blues 'kopite' for having a differing opinion on such matters but is that the way we want to go? I don't think it is.

No, things are a bit naff at the moment but, seeing as we're supporters, let's support - that doesn't mean you have to be happy with what's on the pitch no matter what, but if you call yourself an Everton supporter, stop knee jerking and support.

We'll be sound, let's have a little faith.

Here's a picture of Ken Dodd (an actual kopite many of you will like) to diffuse the mass fume.

ken-dodd-show-picture-4.jpg

While things may not be going to plan, and form has hit a downturn, let's remember that Everton is a club to be proud of, and a club that we should be proud to support.

It may be fashionable to shout "sack the manager, sell the entire team for 50p and play the reserves" but where would that get us, really?

All too often, we get Blues calling fellow blues 'kopite' for having a differing opinion on such matters but is that the way we want to go? I don't think it is.

No, things are a bit naff at the moment but, seeing as we're supporters, let's support - that doesn't mean you have to be happy with what's on the pitch no matter what, but if you call yourself an Everton supporter, stop knee jerking and support.

We'll be sound, let's have a little faith.

Here's a picture of Ken Dodd to diffuse the mass fume.

ken-dodd-show-picture-4.jpg
Here here. Well said Sir.

Suggesting that we sack the manager isn't necessarily a negative. After all, would you still like to have Mike Walker as manager just for the sake of being "positive"?

Not that I think we should be getting rid of Martinez at this moment in time, but I can understand the discontent.

Also, it's not "knee jerking" - this is a sustained, massively worrying loss of form that has elements that indicate a serious issue with the management at the club, in terms of zero desire on the pitch and a lack of fluency in terms of tactical decisions and team selection (Barkley left wing, for example).

Back the manager by all means, but calling someone who is worried about him not an Everton fan is ridiculous.

one of the worst atmospheres i have been to at goodison vs stoke, its not so much knee jerk... run of form has been poor for a while

Suggesting that we sack the manager isn't necessarily a negative. After all, would you still like to have Mike Walker as manager just for the sake of being "positive"?

Not that I think we should be getting rid of Martinez at this moment in time, but I can understand the discontent.

Also, it's not "knee jerking" - this is a sustained, massively worrying loss of form that has elements that indicate a serious issue with the management at the club, in terms of zero desire on the pitch and a lack of fluency in terms of tactical decisions and team selection (Barkley left wing, for example).

Back the manager by all means, but calling someone who is worried about him not an Everton fan is ridiculous.
I think if you read I'm asking people to stop calling fellow blues kopites. Where have I suggested anyone isn't a blue?

one of the worst atmospheres i have been to at goodison vs stoke, its not so much knee jerk... run of form has been poor for a while

Not arguing at all, just trying to be positive. Like the thread title says....

attf.gif

It's a positivity thread lads.

I think if you read I'm asking people to stop calling fellow blues kopites. Where have I suggested anyone isn't a blue?

Right here:

Which is nonsense I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.