Position Most in Need of a New Signing

?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone to replace Fumes Moron asap

Apart from his late cameo against Chelsea - thankfully too late to any meaningful damage - he is a bungling liability covered for by Jagielka.

Isn't it 6 goals already we've conceded when he has played?!

Apart from his late cameo against Chelsea - thankfully too late to any meaningful damage - he is a bungling liability covered for by Jagielka.

lollollol.
Just the Argentinian Alcaraz yes?

We need a playmaker/number 10 and Goalkeeper.
Get players of quality in for those two positions and with a young and improving squad we can compete with the best teams in the league.

lollollol.
Just the Argentinian Alcaraz yes?

We need a playmaker/number 10 and Goalkeeper.
Get players of quality in for those two positions and with a young and improving squad we can compete with the best teams in the league.

Couldn't have put it better myself, the perfect sobriquet for that disaster

You fishing mate?

Couldn't have put it better myself, the perfect sobriquet for that disaster
He'll be fine, give him time to adjust to the game over here.
Besides if anything we have an abundance of players at Center Back coming through with Galloway, Browning e.t.c.

I actually dont think mori is going that bad.hes new to the country and getting used to a new system.bobby probably wouldnt like to have been using him this quickly but his hand was forced so under them circumstances i dont actually think hes as bad as some are making out:)agreed howard owes us nothing but probably should have been moved on 2 or 3 seasons ago.seems to be a lack of quality goalies out there all da same but we do need one pronto:)

I actually dont think mori is going that bad.

Doesn't mark at corners (every game)
Commits fouls in dangerous areas (Reading)
Tries to dribble down the wing and loses the ball leading to a goal (WBA)
Lets striker get in front of him and cross go in front of him (Reading)

Let's face it lads if Alcaraz had done these things he'd be vilified on here and rightly so

Status
Not open for further replies.