Poll: Your starting 11 v Villa

Your starting 11 v Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team again save for the off chance Delph is fit, then maybe put him in over Gbamin.

Persist with DCL for now, just let Kean do his thing off the bench.

Would like to see Iwobi come on for Sigurdsson if he continues to play like he has the last 2 games.

I suspect he will start DCL again, though we all want Kean to start (He may wait for Lincoln to start him).

Rest of the team the same for me otherwise, if possible.

Digne if fit, otherwise Baines. Isn't so keen on overlaps these days so OK to have Gbamin in front of him. Delph if fit, experience. Gomes a bit freer in place of Sigurdsson, let's see him further forward. Keep going with Richarlison, one bad game. DCL as Kean isn't fit enough yet, but soon.

All cobblers naturally, but don't forget to enjoy yourselves everyone!

Formation 4231

Away from home .. keep it tight in midfield. Swap Delph for Sigg. Kean for DCL

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Gbamin Delph
Richarlison Gomes Bernard
Kean

No chance Kean starts. As good as he looked, he was absolutely blowing at the end of end. Hands on knees before the whistle had even went

I'd have Iwobi in for Sigurdsson and keep DCL in as it's too early for Kean to be starting.

That said, Sigurdsson will start.

Normal team with Iwobi behind Kean instead of Sigmund Fraud and DCL.
If Keane is fit enough, him for DCL to start.
Same team as against Watford but with Kean starting up top. I'm not one for being over critical of managers for their team selection as i don't get to watch training day in day out. However, after Kean's 20 mins on Saturday Silva will lose a lot of fans if he doesn't start him against Villa.
I suspect he will start DCL again, though we all want Kean to start (He may wait for Lincoln to start him).

Rest of the team the same for me otherwise, if possible.
No chance Kean starts. As good as he looked, he was absolutely blowing at the end of end. Hands on knees before the whistle had even went

Cant see Kean starting...he will need a few 20-30minute cameos to get up to speed in terms of fitness and the players / tactics.

Is Baines even fit?. He hasn't been near the squad since early pre-season.

Any word on Digne? I hate the club when it comes to injury updates.

Hopefully Delph may be available if neither are fit. Wasn't he back in full training last week?

Otherwise I'd agree with you. Having watched them in the first half against Bournemouth they really struggled against the high press and Siggy and DCL are both very good at that. If we can get a lead against them, bring Kean and Iwobi on after an hour and really trouble them in the break.

Well scan on a thigh injury for Digne to me doesn't sound like he'll be okay Friday. Sure he said last Friday Baines was starting training but yeh hopefully him/Delph/Sidibe can cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.