• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford

Coleman Mina Keane Baines
Gomes Davies
Richarlison Iwobi Bernard
Kean

Give Baines and Davies a run out and Iwobi and Kean a first start.

But it will probably be

Lossl

Coleman Keane Holgate Baines
Davies Schneiderlin
Walcott Sigurdsson Bernard
He-who-shall-not-be-named

At first I thought we should put out a more conservative team but I really feel like the fans and players need to let lose. Playing a strong 11 and blasting Lincoln away would be good psychologically I reckon.
That said, still think its a good opportunity for Sidibe to show what he's about.

1000000000000% should be Pickford in goal.

At first I thought we should put out a more conservative team but I really feel like the fans and players need to let lose. Playing a strong 11 and blasting Lincoln away would be good psychologically I reckon.
That said, still think its a good opportunity for Sidibe to show what he's about.

1000000000000% should be Pickford in goal.
We didn't exactly blast them away last season.

Playing our best XI and losing could be catastrophic also.

Simply need to start the two new boys. Give them the first half and hope we can go two up by the break. If we end up not winning the game in the second half it's even more proof that their replacements aren't up for the job.

I wouldn't go full strength, but I would go for a sensible team like below. I know it'll be 4-2-3-1, so no point predicting anything other than that.

I think Richarlison needs a breather, also. Look to get Kean, Delph and Iwobi off within the hour at the latest.

Pickford
Coleman-Holgate-Keane-Baines
Gomes-Delph
Walcott-Iwobi-Bernard
Kean
Tosun for Kean, Sigurdsson for Iwobi and Davies for Delph as the subs.

Full strength please. With iwobi for Sig and Kean for DCL.

Lincoln are a very good home side and will be bang up for this. If we're serious about winning something this year then we have to negotiate this properly and take it very seriously.

Genuinely think this is a tough game that we'll lose if under strength. Then imagine the fume...

Any good suggestions on where to park in Lincoln?
Lincoln can be a bit of a nightmare to get around so give yourself ample time. We were recommended somewhere called South Common / Bracebridge to park.

Anyway, I would play the strongest team possible bar perhaps a change or two as we really need to build some momentum: a good victory could get us rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.