Keane
Sidbe
Davies
Gomes
Richerlson
Bernard
Iwobi
Kean

Only changes are giving new players like iwobi, kean and sidbe game time in the hope they can start in the league.
Davies to start to give us some mobility in the centre, snides and gomes too slow together.
Starting Baines because why not, he won't let us down and will likely put in a good performance.

I'd have absolutely no issue with a completely second string team, it may shed some light on some players that should be getting more minutes than we are giving them so far.

Lossl

Sidibe
Holgate
Mina
Baines

Walcott
Davies
Delph (if fit) / Schneiderlin
Bernard
Iwobi

Tosun (I wouldn't risk Kean against a bunch of cloggers, save him for the Prem).

Doesn't look too great on paper but should still win comfortably - if they were to lose then they are a disgrace to their profession.

I would try the team that possibly deserves to start against wolves.

Pickford
Coleman Kean Mina Deign
Davies Delph
Richarlison Iwobi Bernard
Kean

Richarlison’s in there not because he he deserves to be picked but because there’s no one else.

Aslong as Dominic the crab doesn't start I don't be arsed

Would drop gylfi as well, and would say Richarlison but as theo would replace him if startRicharlison

Has to be similar to the Wolves side, after the way Silva has managed the team In the last three games, and the rubbish that has come out of his month, a convincing win is vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.