POLL: Should Silva be sacked as Everton Manager after today's defeat?

Should Silva be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 776 88.3%
  • No

Votes: 61 6.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 42 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so you don’t think losing at home to Norwich and Sheff Utd puts us in that category? Wish I had your confidence!

I think that marks us as having a crap season up until now. We’ve had plenty of those and still been nowhere near the scrap to s

every year the actual rubbish fight the real relegation battle from about spring on. How utterly terrible have we been and still the majority of the table is within a few points from us and some seem to be miraculously worse.

The club should be professional and prepared for a mid season change and not over reacting to a non existent threat

They have do this now,should have been weeks ago,we cant keep keeping someone saying we wont over react as this is nearly going on every week,not one to want mangers gone,bar sam,but now is the time as something serious is gong on here

He has to be given the shove, no hope of him getting us up the table now best to get some one new in with different ideas to give us a chance of climbing.

So who could we possibly get
MOYES
I would cry if this happens and would give up on the club.

Rafael
Rs at heart but can build a team but just signed for a new club but I believe he would jump the chance in managing us.

Arteta
Hmm I'm not sure this is the right time as we need a experience manager right now.

Howe
Done a great job at Bournemouth and can he make the step up plus I'm worried about his defence.

Wilder
Marvelous job and they play good football and he will want to finish the season with the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.