Poll: Sam Allardyce - yes or no?

Should Big Sam be appointed as Everton's next permenant manager?

• Yes

Votes: 263 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 736 66.5%
  • Cheese on toast lid

Votes: 48 4.3%
  • Allardyce for the rest of the season with Rhino as No.2

Votes: 60 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Sam will keep us in the Premiership he is proven. Anyone else we take could be more of a risk. Surely staying in the premiership counts more ?
its October not March, calm down will Ye!!! 84 points to play for...
We need a good manager not someone to save us from relegation

It is quite funny seeing the reasoning for why people don't want Big Sam, specifically in relation to the sting that was done on him by the press.

Let's be absolutely clear on this. He isn't the only one who has looked for loop holes in the system.

Mourinho met Ashley Cole without Arsenal's consent, as an example.

They all do it, I'd imagine. Whether directly or using agents.

Don't kid yourself. Football isn't sunshine and rainbows where behind closed doors they are all saints.

I'm positive people, probably those you all love, have done as much if not far worse.

Reactions: Han

its October not March, calm down will Ye!!! 84 points to play for...
We need a good manager not someone to save us from relegation
Oh yes we do. We are in the mire mate and it needs to be sorted now not in March when it's too late if we got him in for 18 months to stabilise the club and see where we go from there. We're trying to run before we can walk.

Big Sam has no interest in a long term project he's basically semi retired, i would have no interest in hiring a manager for 2/3rds of a season.

You're really gonna give money to someone in January only for him to buy players the next guy might not want?

Big Sam is a panic survival appointment that i'd be fine with if it was February and we were in this position but it's too early for short term relegation survival appointments.

It is quite funny seeing the reasoning for why people don't want Big Sam, specifically in relation to the sting that was done on him by the press.

Let's be absolutely clear on this. He isn't the only one who has looked for loop holes in the system.

Mourinho met Ashley Cole without Arsenal's consent, as an example.

They all do it, I'd imagine. Whether directly or using agents.

Don't kid yourself. Football isn't sunshine and rainbows where behind closed doors they are all saints.

I'm positive people, probably those you all love, have done as much if not far worse.

Particularly when his legal team are reportedly preparing an Unfair Dismissal case against the FA.

Everton's current situation......

giphy.gif

There is no such thing as "too big to be relegated"

Status
Not open for further replies.