Poll: Sam Allardyce - yes or no?

Should Big Sam be appointed as Everton's next permenant manager?

• Yes

Votes: 263 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 736 66.5%
  • Cheese on toast lid

Votes: 48 4.3%
  • Allardyce for the rest of the season with Rhino as No.2

Votes: 60 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been talking to an RS-supporting acquaintance who was saying he thinks we should appoint Allardyce until the end of the season. I was waiting for him to crack a couple of jokes about our current predicament, but he actually said he felt quite sorry for us at the moment...... it really is that bad :(

Best get lumped on him before they stop taking bets, it's nailed on now after this tweet.

652769e386f2fcbc0f40842620d189bc.png

Oh God Oh God Oh God

its October not March, calm down will Ye!!! 84 points to play for...
We need a good manager not someone to save us from relegation
I agree... but we need to ensure we get a manager in who's job is to steer us to safety in the first instance then to start to rebuild. Our next 5 games are perfect for a new man, get Little out of them and we could be in major trouble. This makes it a difficult decision for the board, as the sensible call would in someways be Allardyce but it will upset the fan base

Just been talking to an RS-supporting acquaintance who was saying he thinks we should appoint Allardyce until the end of the season. I was waiting for him to crack a couple of jokes about our current predicament, but he actually said he felt quite sorry for us at the moment...... it really is that bad :(
Condescension at its finest. Tell him to stick his sympathy.

Hiring Tuchel would only get us in a trendy German Supply Teacher smug-off with the RS.

Swerve it humans, no good will ever come of it.

It certainly wouldn't be pretty but of all the names bandied around, he's the one I'm most confident in to get us into 7th (possibly upward) every year.

Hiring Tuchel would only get us in a trendy German Supply Teacher smug-off with the RS.

Swerve it humans, no good will ever come of it.

It certainly wouldn't be pretty but of all the names bandied around, he's the one I'm most confident in to get us into 7th (possibly upward) every year.

From the names mentioned, he is the only one that doesn't actually repulse me but I still would not be 100% happy.

Rather have Sam Allardyce than Sean Dyche...

Least we could get Sam on a short contract. We would have to offer Dyche 2/3 seasons to prise him away from Burnley.

just read his book, the football side of it is decent reading but the main thing you come away with is he is motivated by money rather than anything else.
Think he could steady the ship , but cant say I would be made up if we got him here.

just read his book, the football side of it is decent reading but the main thing you come away with is he is motivated by money rather than anything else.
Think he could steady the ship , but cant say I would be made up if we got him here.

Yeah - know many Sunderland fans who didn’t want him then when he took over had the players really fit and playing well and they were gutted when he left

It seems he curses clubs he leaves though Sunderland went down the season after and Palace look likely

Everton that is now Allardyce that

Status
Not open for further replies.