POLL: How many points will Everton get this season

How many points for Everton this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
will still leak a fair few goals, as that seems to be Silva's ahillies heel, but hoping to score a few more so have gone with 60 - 64

On the face of it a lot more balance, I hope we're aiming for top 6 at least with a view to year on year improvement.

I’m Just hoping that this year we get to 40 points by the end of January and I don’t have to worry about it. Ideally over 60. We got 49 points last season so 60 Would be a huge improvement, maybe it’s asking too much.

The Other 13 Teams: We should be able to get around 30 points at home and 21 away.
The Top Six - if we can find a couple of wins and, say, 4 draws...

That's 61 points.

Gone with 60-64. I think it’s important to manage expectations. Yes, we’ve had a very good window, but, we have a lot of new players to bed in and a new coach’s style to adapt to.

This season should be one of transition, I think we have done very well to completely alter the dynamic of the team, I am amazed that the lack of pace and the average age issues have been dealt with so comprehensively, but, it is important now that we allow Marcel and Marco the time to develop the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.