Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disoriented with this whole process now. It's done me in. I'm like one of those detainees denied sleep. I'll agree to anything. I just want them to stop playing Metallica at full volume and allow me to sleep.
lol

It is some manure show to be fair, how we got here and worse by spending 100's of millions is beyond me and back to where we were in 2013 with Davey.

You actually couldn't make up, but you will still get people who say The Mostrix and Brands are the best things ever to happen to Everton. I missed the when and how, when that might have happened.

Whatever you think of Bill, he never presided over the carnage of whats gone on off the field since the takeover. I see quotes of Moshiri taking over the " next management appointment personally" and it fills me with dread.

Moyes wouldn't be an Allardyce. He wouldn't be the fall guy.

The only way is up with this Everton team, and that direction gets him the gig.

From a footballing image perspective - he would also be another big nail in Everton's coffin.

Always try and give you the benefit of doubt mate, but it's becoming increasinly apparent to me that you're just a WUM who goes against the grain.

I mean, this was before we beat Chelsea;

Yes, I did say all that. And recently. This managerial issue since before the derby has run me ragged. I cant think straight. When that happens you just accept what given. That's all it is. Ideally I obviously dont want him and said so. Ancelotti would be great, but it seems clear from reports that with each failed approach to class managers we have Moyes there waiting. I dont see any escape from it.

Farhad Moshiri is a stooge. Hasn’t got a clue how to run a football club successfully. Can’t get his own appointments spot on so has to resort to the biggest embarrassment in the history of all football club owners, Bill Kenwright for his advice on what to do next.
What a circus this club has become.

Yes, I did say all that. And recently. This managerial issue since before the derby has run me ragged. I cant thinlk striaght. When that happens you just accept what given. That's all it is. Ideally I obviously dont want him and said so. Ancelotti would be great, but it seems clear from reports that with eacj]=h failed approach to class managers we have Moyes there waiting. I dont see any escape from it.

Last three seasons;

7th, 8th, 8th.

We'll finish top 12 no matter who we bring in.

That dictates no more Allardyce style sticking plaster.

But you know all this, as I said, it's just boring how every time you take the contrarian view. At least try and mix it up.

I will begrudgingly accept Moyes interim with Big Dunc as his assistant but we need a long term manager with more ambition. None of the names that have been thrown around are stand out or fit us apart from Ancelotti and Marcelino the rest are risks or not attainable for us. So I understand the anger at reappointing Moyes as it shows the failure at the clubs but I would ask who else can we get in the situation we are in? So get Moyes interim then look again in the summer.
Leave Duncan there till the summer over moyes. Moyes will have a big backlash from supporters. Duncan will get the points at home matches to keep us up which would make the whole point of a moyes return pointless. I think people underestimate how much respect moyes has lost and they wouldnt be long turning on him at goodison.

lol

It is some manure show to be fair, how we got here and worse by spending 100's of millions is beyond me and back to where we were in 2013 with Davey.

You actually couldn't make up, but you will still get people who say The Mostrix and Brands are the best things ever to happen to Everton. I missed the when and how, when that might have happened.

Whatever you think of Bill, he never presided over the carnage of whats gone on off the field since the takeover. I see quotes of Moshiri taking over the " next management appointment personally" and it fills me with dread.
It's a mess mate. I see no clear hierarchy. 'Backseat driver' I called him for ages. He is exactly that.

Moyes is the final insult. But he's placed us in a position where there's resignation about it. That's how insidious Moshiri's failure has been.

If it is Moyes, we have to be grown up about this. He's defo not my cup of tea - to say the least. However, the club's well being for the rest of the season is paramount, so we may have to put up with it. Obviously the criticism over any such appointment will be well justified.

Sometimes it's hard to tell whether the regular posters on here are just taking the piss. We read them everyday and it's all part of the craic. "Put up and shut up". If you succumb to that, it's no longer parody. You're part of the problem.

It's tempting to draw parallels from across the park but there's no need. There's isn't one premier team who pretends to have aspirations to compete that would hire David Moyes. That's just a fact. If we need a firefighter, what is the difference between Allardyce and Moyes?

Once we get to the stage when the board repeatably make poor decisions, we're not talking about the supporters, managers or players. The decision making at the club is flawed and their inability to act in the best interests of Everton Football club. As a consequence they must be removed.

Last three seasons;

7th, 8th, 8th.

We'll finish top 12 no matter who we bring in.

That dictates no more Allardyce style sticking plaster.

But you know all this, as I said, it's just boring how every time you take the contrarian view. At least try and mix it up.

He might get us top 10 but does that dictate a new contract?

We are four games from winning a trophy which is do-able but do we want Moyes in charge of those games?

Stability-wise it might work but let's not let him loose on the transfer window. Have a long term option lined up in the summer.

80% of a sample size of over 8000 people don’t want Moyes. That says it all. Yougov only use sample sizes of a 1000 don’t they? I’m sure every club has employees who peruse their fans forums, surely they’ll be feeding back that there will be carnage if he’s appointed even in an interim capacity

He might get us top 10 but does that dictate a new contract?

We are four games from winning a trophy which is do-able but do we want Moyes in charge of those games?

Stability-wise it might work but let's not let him loose on the transfer window. Have a long term option lined up in the summer.

My point is, as it was prior Allardyce - we won't be relegated to why knee-jerk?

Moyes also wouldn't be interim, any view of "it's only for 6 months" is wrong. Even if it was correct, the damage it would do to the relationship between clubs boardroom and fans wouldn't be worth it.

80% of a sample size of over 8000 people don’t want Moyes. That says it all. Yougov only use sample sizes of a 1000 don’t they? I’m sure every club has employees who peruse their fans forums, surely they’ll be feeding back that there will be carnage if he’s appointed even in an interim capacity

I very much doubt Moshiri/Brands know what Grand Old Team is mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.