Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was against the idea but after Sunday starting to change my mind. And when I see the list of managers - most of who wouldn't know the club , would probably confuse the players and try and play tika taka footy that most of us don't like to watch then maybe Moyes with Dunc as number 2? Ticks more boxes than most that have been linked.
If we went down that path I’d rather we just solely appointed Dunc.
Duncan commands overwhelming support in a way that Moyes never will again.

I was against the idea but after Sunday starting to change my mind. And when I see the list of managers - most of who wouldn't know the club , would probably confuse the players and try and play tika taka footy that most of us don't like to watch then maybe Moyes with Dunc as number 2? Ticks more boxes than most that have been linked.

What would Moyes bring to the table in this scenario?

Just worried that we are going to appoint another foreign coach who over complicates things and doesn't understand the club and the fans I suppose .

As ever that all depends on results
To a point , but after eleven years of never once getting a win away at a top club and always failing in the important games, he’d have to up his game and his most recent managerial performances suggest not much has changed.
Underlying all this is his brazen slyness and general deceit when he was here previously.
He’s a perpetual mid table manager, that’s all he ever was and all he will ever be. He even demoted the league champions to that position.
I couldn’t support him anyway.

Idealistically he’s not a bad idea however he wouldn’t have rye support like Dunc did on Saturday crowd and team morale is most important at the minute unless a top class candidate makes them selfs av

I may of misheard it but I think Simon jordon on talkSPORT say moyes has been interviewed along with other managers anyone else catch it ?

It's never, ever going to happen now. If Moyes couldn't get the job after Silva first went then he's never getting it. That was last chance saloon for Moyes. If its true that he wanted a long deal, then he's even stupider then I thought as he overplayed an extremely weak hand!

Indeed Dunc used Moyes style football, they are match each other, Dunc become no.2 is a good combination with Moyes
Moyes doesn’t play with two up front for one thing , so that’s wrong.
Dunc has the enthusiastic support of the whole crowd, Moyes wouldn’t have that, for another thing.
Finally Moyes is a despicable, untrustworthy sly , deceitful scumbag for whom I only wish bad things.
On balance it’s a No from me.

Moyes doesn’t play with two up front for one thing , so that’s wrong.
Dunc has the enthusiastic support of the whole crowd, Moyes wouldn’t have that, for another thing.
Finally Moyes is a despicable, untrustworthy sly , deceitful scumbag for whom I only wish bad things.
On balance it’s a No from me.

Although I know many evertonians are not like Moyes back, I believe he suit to the club and the team, especially several managers after him are disaster and used 200m pound without progress. Sure Rafael is ok for me too, but he seem will not come.

Status
Not open for further replies.