POLL: Do you support Everton players diving?

Do you support Everton players diving?

• Yes

• No

• Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

There are degrees of course not if there is no contact but if you are clipped and go down that's not technically diving?To claim you know for a fact is part of the whole problem with the Niasse ban, nobody but him really knows and the force of Dann's block and the speed he was going at suggests he only exaggerated the fall but was fouled.

If the referees were consistent and followed the laws correctly then no. I wouldnt support diving. However, as we have seen time and time again. Honesty is punished and cheatimg is not. You struggle and stay on your feet, the ref lets it go. You go down, a foul is awarded and the opposition may even get carded...

No I think diving is cheating and players should try to beat people by skill and generally being better rather than cheating. Any other sport cheating is not acceptable at all and so it shouldn’t be in football, I hate it when commentators or former pro’s say they were ‘being clever’, nope they are cheating.

For far too long football has accepted diving and it’s certainly lost a lot of my interest because of it.

Just targeting Niasse is a strange one, if he were English I don’t think they would have done it at all. And why start looking at players diving mid November, it should start from the beginning, he definitely isn’t the first player to go down easy this season to win a penalty.

Apparently it was brought up on match of the day, I bet if they didn’t say anything nothing would have happened. The FA are a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.