Poll: Complete the season at neutral venues behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could drag on for a while. As long as City keep winning Liverpool will need 6 points to seal it and I can't see Arsenal winning at the Etihad. I think City
play Brighton after that.

I see the Merseysnide Pigolice have no issues
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...drid-led-to-spike-in-covid-19-deaths-11994875

View attachment 88843

View attachment 88844

Wealth Over Health.

Honestly we should be insisting on neutral venues for both clubs. Impact is too big.
Best home fans in the world according to Klopp on BBC this morning.
Silly question really, but did anybody from the LFC hierarchy ever condemn the actions of the world"s best supporters from that evening?
If they did I must have missed it.

This could drag on for a while. As long as City keep winning Liverpool will need 6 points to seal it and I can't see Arsenal winning at the Etihad. I think City
play Brighton after that.
I got that wrong, but as long as they don't seal it against us I don't care. Wouldn't it be good if Arsenal beat City and Everton beat Liverpool at Wembley.

not going to happen, but just imagine

Liverpool, where the league can be won,
have to play neutral, they keep losing,
ManC win the league

Can you imagine the moans ?and whining?, everones against us, its a conspiracy?
It would go on for a 100 years.

I’m worried our guys will get injured like Gbamin has. Is it really worth it only to legitimize the season? Just go with the standings as is and call the season. I highly doubt everyone is fit enough to be playing yet.

I really don't give a monkey's wether they finish the season or not it's all meaningless now anyway.
I personally would have scrapped the season and tried to move on to next season

Wembley being mooted for the derby now
It's a farce the whole lot of it this is all about the gobshites it's a joke of a way to end a season tarnished title go and set your flares off in your back gardens you muppets over the park no one cares

It's a farce the whole lot of it this is all about the gobshites it's a joke of a way to end a season tarnished title go and set your flares off in your back gardens you muppets over the park no one cares
Farce is bang on.

The fact no VAR will be used makes the season a joke.
We would have beaten Spurs and United I'm sure without VAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.