Points Prediction Next 5 Prem. Games

How Many Points Next 5 Games

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We played well against the Sky five last year and we have good records against City and Chelski in recent years and the RS are there for the taking so I'm going positive:
1pt City away, home win against the RS, away pt against Chelski and a last minute 1-0 win at Fulham. Nothing against United, even at home, as Moyes always instaill a losing mentality in the team when we play them.

Man City Away - (lose)
LFC Home - draw (being robbed by terrible decision)
Chelsea Away (Shock win)
Fulham Away (draw)
Man Utd Home (lose)

5 points

Last Season we were unbeaten and aquired 9 points.

Man City Away - Won 1-2
LFC Home - Won 2-0
Chelsea Away drew 1-1
Fulham Away drew 0-0
Man Utd Home drew 3-3

Man City - Draw
LFC - Win
Chelsea - Win (they look awful)
Fulham - Win
Utd - Lose (some really bad decision for a penalty going against us)

10 Points and now back to the bleach.

If the Gods of Football offered me a deal were we wouldn't lose against City & the RS but lose the rest, i'd take that

I think we will get 6 points, but I dont know which games they will come from out of the 5 games,
I think we have alot of young players in and around the side at the moment and players without premier league experience. Hopefully if we have good performances, this will give the players confidence and we will pick up points.
Aside from Man Utd, I think all of the teams have dropped points so far this season and on our day we are capable of beating all of them, even Man Utd

United at home is very dependent on the results in the previous four.

If we go into it off say 3 defeats and a draw we'll get taken to pieces.

However, if we get a couple of wins, and maybe a draw at Chelsea, get Goodison rocking, we've seen it happen before.

Still think we'll get spanked though.

United at home is very dependent on the results in the previous four.

If we go into it off say 3 defeats and a draw we'll get taken to pieces.

However, if we get a couple of wins, and maybe a draw at Chelsea, get Goodison rocking, we've seen it happen before.

Still think we'll get spanked though.

Status
Not open for further replies.