Pochettino

Status
Not open for further replies.
And our defeat against sheffield proved to be against very good opposition.

I wouldn't go so far as that. They beat us but, even so, they are only four points ahead of us! Not many people forecast a successful season for Sheffield United, but they have shown themselves capable of competing in this Premier League.

There are two reasons for this. First, Chris Wilder has built a team which brings the best out of a relatively modest squad. This, of course, makes our defeat even more embarrassing.

Second, the standard of football in the Premier League this season is extraordinarily modest. Four teams are in the leading group - while the rest trail behind. making up an undistinguished mid-table.

Doesn't Poch hate not being in charge of transfers? I thought that was partly why he started sulking over there?

If so he's not going any where near us. Never mind that we're a bag of cack.

Might be wrong but I think there would be a massive difference between working under a DOF like brands and him recruiting players and levy ordering you what do do, buying who he wants and paying players much less than what they would get elsewhere.

Pochettino has apparently been advised by friends not to consider the Arsenal job but wait for a better club. I doubt very much he'd rate us as a better club which should please all those who for whatever reason don't rate or want him.

Mauricio Pochettino is ready to get straight back to work just weeks after being sacked by Tottenham.

The 47-year-old has given himself 10 days break back in his native Argentina, but says he has already been made a number of "attractive" offers.

We should make him an offer. Come on you stupid efc board, make him an offer

Mauricio Pochettino is ready to get straight back to work just weeks after being sacked by Tottenham.

The 47-year-old has given himself 10 days break back in his native Argentina, but says he has already been made a number of "attractive" offers.

We should make him an offer. Come on you stupid efc board, make him an offer

Attractive being the operative word there.

We aren't that.

I think it’s safe to believe we are one of the clubs interested. It would be stupid to stand back and tell ourselves we’re too small to even try.
7 to 9m is attractive surely? He wouldn’t get that sort in any other league.

Status
Not open for further replies.