Pochettino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just out of curiosity - do you think silva will win another game ?
Well I would like to think he will be gone after we take a Southampton like hammering at Leicester on Sunday or at the very latest after we take a similar beating at the pit on Wednesday.
Which takes me back to my question do you think we can win the league cup? Mixed with a new manager bounce etc could it happen? An if it did can we play European footy from the championship

Well I would like to think he will be gone after we take a Southampton like hammering at Leicester on Sunday or at the very latest after we take a similar beating at the pit on Wednesday.
Which takes me back to my question do you think we can win the league cup? Mixed with a new manager bounce etc could it happen? An if it did can we play European footy from the championship
We can win games but only with a new manager is my opinion . So if we don’t sack silva soon we won’t win a game never mind the league cup !

We can win games but only with a new manager is my opinion . So if we don’t sack silva soon we won’t win a game never mind the league cup !
It wouldn’t be surprising if he went and took 4 points from the next two although recent results point at two hammerings. I think the board would then come out and publicly back him which is the most infuriating thing. He’s lost the fans and for that I don’t think there’s any turning back but the boards inability to show a back bone has made it worse.

It wouldn’t be surprising if he went and took 4 points from the next two although recent results point at two hammerings. I think the board would then come out and publicly back him which is the most infuriating thing. He’s lost the fans and for that I don’t think there’s any turning back but the boards inability to show a back bone has made it worse.
He won’t get any points in the next 2 games . Real simple mate. Going Sunday and don’t expect anything good - sad time to be a blue !

Sacking the manager may not help Everton's woes and may even cause a greater decline. The difficulties were caused by poor incoming players meaning that the Silva hasn't the depth of squad to choose from.

Everton's woes can only be fixed in the transfer market. Hence why Silva remains my man to lead us onwards and upwards.

Sacking the manager may not help Everton's woes and may even cause a greater decline. The difficulties were caused by poor incoming players meaning that the Silva hasn't the depth of squad to choose from.

Everton's woes can only be fixed in the transfer market. Hence why Silva remains my man to lead us onwards and upwards.
His team selections and in game management have lost of points.
Not playing Iwobi and persisting with Sigs in that number 10 role, playing Snides instead of giving Beni a few games (can't do any worse) and starting a striker who we have been trying to sell ahead of one that cost a lot of money and one that's been in decent form this year.

You can go on listing managerial mistakes hes made that perhaps a better manager wouldn't have made.

His team selections and in game management have lost of points.
Not playing Iwobi and persisting with Sigs in that number 10 role, playing Snides instead of giving Beni a few games (can't do any worse) and starting a striker who we have been trying to sell ahead of one that cost a lot of money and one that's been in decent form this year.

You can go on listing managerial mistakes hes made that perhaps a better manager wouldn't have made.

Pochettino is just as guilty in not picking the right team. Let's remember he chose an unfit Harry Kane over Lucas Moura which cost them the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.