Please support a brave young widow by signing this petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always astonishes me that they can trumpet this stuff all over the telly with Ray Winston doing his cringeworthy 'bet in play - nahww!' without a word of complaint, but you haven't been able to 'wish you were in Greenall Whitley Land' or admire an arty Guinness ad for years... Utter hypocrisy. Support this completely!

Signed and Good Luck with this. One thing i don't miss about being in the UK is the incessant gambling adverts on TV being shoved down your throat when watching sport

I am sorry I cannot contribute to the petition, being out of UK as I am, but you have my support in trying to make a change.

We do have government ban on betting down where I live, but I have seen the devastation it causes to the family and peripheral members as well (unofficial gambling mafias do exist), but at least being banned controls the proliferation of this.

I am truly sorry for the young lady's loss. Hope this turns into something really worthwhile.

Been there, done gambling. Don’t do any form of betting now ever!
I loathe the gambling industry & their smarmy pretending-to-care advertising.

I‘m not on facebook, but have signed the govt one.

Good luck getting anywhere with it. That industry will have a pile of politicians in their pocket.

It always astonishes me that they can trumpet this stuff all over the telly with Ray Winston doing his cringeworthy 'bet in play - nahww!' without a word of complaint, but you haven't been able to 'wish you were in Greenall Whitley Land' or admire an arty Guinness ad for years... Utter hypocrisy. Support this completely!

Good point well made.

Status
Not open for further replies.