Players you just can't love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deulofeumygod

Player Valuation: £35m
I play social five a side every week and for the past three years at our curry awards ceremony (sheets of paper with awards written on) I have one best goal scorer.

I have always wanted Lukaku on the back of my shirt but have always known that one day he would leave which is why I have not. I never saw him as a mainstay at this club and just this week I was starting to believe he would stay for at least another season. How wrong was I.

So I, like many other fans, have never truly loved Rom. I mean he is a phenomenal goal scorer and in terms of work rate, club representation, playing for the team and enjoying his football, I think this has been his best season yet I still can't love him because I have always felt that he knew he was better than Everton.

Recent events show why.

So this thread is for people to talk about players they knew they could never really love.

This season Rom has played with a smile on his face, scored loads of goals, helped nurture and support our young talent like Davies and Lookman, made a fuss of Bradley Lowry, applauds the fans at the end of every match and seemed to be genuinely enjoying his football and being at the club. What he wants is the club to move to the next level which is what all of us want. Honestly I think he's more like us than any recent player and I hope we meet his ambition asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.