Players You Forgot Played For Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fransisco Junior. I remember he started one game in a cup, I think against Leeds. We lost, and he never saw the field again. I also recall some poster on here calling that he was going to get a start the day before the match. A real life ITK he was. I miss that.

Anthony Gardner - signed but didn't play?
John O Kane - Ashley williams prototype
Li Weifeng - Chinese vinnie jones
Rodrigo - We finally got our brazilian

John Spencer and Joe Max-Moore...we've been blessed with some incredible attacking talents in my lifetime!

Terry Phelan

Danny cadamarteri thought he was gonna be our superstar after that goal against the other lot

Fransisco Junior. I remember he started one game in a cup, I think against Leeds. We lost, and he never saw the field again. I also recall some poster on here calling that he was going to get a start the day before the match. A real life ITK he was. I miss that.

I remember he got absolutely booted all over the park by Michael Brown and hardly touched the ball. Think the writing was on the wall for his Everton career that day.

I remember he got absolutely booted all over the park by Michael Brown and hardly touched the ball. Think the writing was on the wall for his Everton career that day.
Indeed it was. Have to wonder how it was decided he was going to start a knockout tie when he'd never even made a sub appearance before. FFS Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.