Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one with any sense should be buying him big if he can't start ahead of them
Okay then just let him go for fluke all!!!!!!!
selliing is always better than letting go, I know it’s Sunday but wake up and get witht the programme, I was reply to the message of let him go, what idiot would do that if you don’t want something and you can sell or give away which do you do?

Okay then just let him go for fluke all!!!!!!!
selliing is always better than letting go, I know it’s Sunday but wake up and get witht the programme, I was reply to the message of let him go, what idiot would do that if you don’t want something and you can sell or give away which do you do?
How do you get through life taking everything so literally?

I get through life fine thank you very much, I answered the question in a contextual manner, if you fail to follow then not my issue!

Trabzonspor won 4-1 today. JP Gbamin on the bench but didn't come on.

I had stopped following Joao Virginia at Cambuur as he was always on the bench. He was dropped ages ago after a poor spell and never got back in the side even though they seem to get hammered in every game. It seems he has been injured recently.

Nkounkou

Nkounkou isn’t sure what the plan is at this point, simply confirming he’ll be deciding his future, whether that’s at Everton or elsewhere, once the season is over.
“As I’ve always said, my mission was to come to Saint-Étienne to help the club stay up,” he said.
“That objective has almost been achieved. I’m not really thinking about my future. First of all, I want to finish the season well, collectively and individually. After that, depending on my performances, we’ll see what the future holds for me.
“I need to be good every weekend. After that, I’ll think about whether I should stay at Saint-Étienne or sign elsewhere, bearing in mind that I belong to Everton. I’m not getting worked up, I’m just concentrating on the pitch.
“We’ll see what happens. I don’t know if Saint-Étienne have my option to buy. By showing what I’m showing in L2, it makes me want to test myself at the next level.
“But are any clubs interested in my profile? We don’t know. That’s why I’m not getting worked up. If Marseille are looking for a left-back, good for them. Personally, I want to finish at Saint-Étienne, and then we’ll see

Nkounkou

Nkounkou isn’t sure what the plan is at this point, simply confirming he’ll be deciding his future, whether that’s at Everton or elsewhere, once the season is over.
“As I’ve always said, my mission was to come to Saint-Étienne to help the club stay up,” he said.
“That objective has almost been achieved. I’m not really thinking about my future. First of all, I want to finish the season well, collectively and individually. After that, depending on my performances, we’ll see what the future holds for me.
“I need to be good every weekend. After that, I’ll think about whether I should stay at Saint-Étienne or sign elsewhere, bearing in mind that I belong to Everton. I’m not getting worked up, I’m just concentrating on the pitch.
“We’ll see what happens. I don’t know if Saint-Étienne have my option to buy. By showing what I’m showing in L2, it makes me want to test myself at the next level.
“But are any clubs interested in my profile? We don’t know. That’s why I’m not getting worked up. If Marseille are looking for a left-back, good for them. Personally, I want to finish at Saint-Étienne, and then we’ll see
Would love to see him back fighting for a spot at LM/RM.

Nkounkou

If we go down may as well keep hold, he's had a good season, be interested if he could do it in the Championship. I'd rather we stay up though. Do we think he is good enough for the Prem going forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.