Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

90 minutes, a goal and MotM for Tom Cannon in Preston's 3-0 win v Blackpool.

Full match for Lewis Warrington in Fleetwood's 2-2 draw with Exeter.

Lewis Dobbin came on after 70 minutes with Derby already losing 1-0 to Ipswich. They lost 2-0.

Niels Nkounkou got an assist for St Etienne's 2nd in their 2-0 win over Niort. He was subbed off after 73 minutes.

Jarrad Branthwaite out with a thigh injury for PSVs 4-2 win v Nijmegen.

Joao Virginia still on the bench for Cambuur who continue losing.

JP Gbamin not on the bench for Trabzonspor who lost 4-3.

The performance of some of our youngsters is one of the only things that gives me some sort of hope if we do go down. Canon and Simms have shown they can score regularly in the Championship, Warrington has had good reviews from his loan and Branthwaite has been widely praised at PSV. Along with Price (if he signs a new deal) and Mills, there are at least some signs we’ve got some promising players coming through and a foundation to build on,

The performance of some of our youngsters is one of the only things that gives me some sort of hope if we do go down. Canon and Simms have shown they can score regularly in the Championship, Warrington has had good reviews from his loan and Branthwaite has been widely praised at PSV. Along with Price (if he signs a new deal) and Mills, there are at least some signs we’ve got some promising players coming through and a foundation to build on,

If we ever play them that is.

To which we can add Patterson, Garner, Welch and Dobbin and it’s a good group of u21 players who could step up if the worst happens. And Onana too but I don’t think there’s any chance he’d be sticking around.

Anyone know how Onyango is getting on? I know Forest Green are awful but wondering if he’s played much, looks any good?

EDIT: Just checked and it appears he hasn’t played for them but that is based on Wikipedia so not sure how accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.