Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know it's a much lower level but he is really starting to put up the attacking numbers. There's no way he's good enough defensively to be a PL left back, particularly under Dyche, but Dyche might fancy him as a LM who is capable of a decent amount of defensive work?

Funny mate, Cornet played wing back in the main before signing fot Burnley.

Dobbin report.

Lively spells, but some suspect decisions on the ball. Derby as a team played nice possession football but never really threatened. I think sadly championship will be his highest level. Again another example of promoting a player too late and looks a little naive against seasoned defenders

Dobbin report.

Lively spells, but some suspect decisions on the ball. Derby as a team played nice possession football but never really threatened. I think sadly championship will be his highest level. Again another example of promoting a player too late and looks a little naive against seasoned defenders

He's only just turned 20, I think he has time for some more loans.

Dobbin report.

Agree. He was barely involved and when he was didn't do anything of note. Might just have been 'one of those days'...

Dobbin report.

Thats a little harsh. He had rotten luck with injuries over an 18 month period when he was 18, so his development is a bit behind where it should be. He´s only just turned 20 and is doing well in his first proper season playing regular professional football and will continue to improve

Status
Not open for further replies.