• Barkley (2011 - 2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mirallas (2012 - 2018)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines

Sadly fallen off a bit since 2015 but for a season or 2 he was the best left back in the world

Says something that he carried us for a bit from the least influential position on the pitch

I'd shag my nan to have a 26 year old Baines come into this Everton side right now

1. Coleman
2. Baines
3. Pienaar

Seamus cos, well, Seamus. Baines cos he was the best LB around for a little while and Stevie P cos he was ace first time round, which just covers this time, and probably our last decent flair player. It's a sad bloody list though.

Has to be Coleman, Lukaku scored goals but contributed absolutely nothing else and is also a massive bellend. Baines can’t be too far behind Coleman though.

Coleman has been a terrific servant for us, even Bayern Munich put in an (albeit very weird) bid for him.

Has to be Coleman, Lukaku scored goals but contributed absolutely nothing else and is also a massive bellend. Baines can’t be too far behind Coleman though.

Coleman has been a terrific servant for us, even Bayern Munich put in an (albeit very weird) bid for him.

This is pretty much my view too. Lukaku has soured his time here sadly, but I think the 3 mentioned have all genuinely been top players for a club in our circumstances. I.e not the very best in their category but not far off, although Baines was arguably one of the best LBs around at his peak.

I do think the current time favours Coleman though with him coming back from injury and how well liked he is. If it was done say last season with Lukaku scoring week in week out and Coleman injured the results may have been different.

Had to Coleman. A kid from the Irish leagues with some raw talent has blossomed into a player most premiership clubs would love to have in their squad.

Had to Coleman. A kid from the Irish leagues with some raw talent has blossomed into a player most premiership clubs would love to have in their squad.

His first game back against Leicester was unbelievable in terms of everything it says about him as a professional and his ability. As good a return as i've ever seen from a player coming back from injury, especially a horrific long term one like he had. Obviously we can't put too much expectation to replicate that each week early on but it was great to see.

The runs he was still making down the wing second half were something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.