Plans for the next few years

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me brands and Silva don't want an out and out striker, but an attacking 3. Or is that just me?
The shower don't have a traditional 9 and look at how clinical they are.

Whilst really raw, obviously, I quite liked the type of forward Richarlison was for us. At the moment he's better out wide but it wouldn't surprise me if we have a more fluid front 3 like you say.

Whilst really raw, obviously, I quite liked the type of forward Richarlison was for us. At the moment he's better out wide but it wouldn't surprise me if we have a more fluid front 3 like you say.
Yeah, hate to say it but I wonder if that's what they are thinking. So, does gomez fit in? Great player but doesn't score many

I wouldn't say they are clinical Salah takes 7 shots per goal, Firmino 5 per goal and Mane 5.. slightly more clinical than our forwards Richarlson 6 shots per goal Sigurdsson 7, they just create so many chances they score more what we need to do is add pace and come forward at speed just like they do and we'll score a lot more too. Defenses are shocking in the PL if a team injects pace you'll win far more than not.

Wallow in mediocrity, wait for a spade in the ground and clap when Kenwright is shown on the big screen.
Remain relevant and flirting with what we would call success, then when the smell of the gunpowder from the grand pyrotechnic opening of BMD has drifted away over the Royal Blue Mersey, stand by and watch as our upward trajectory to greatness begins.

It seems to me brands and Silva don't want an out and out striker, but an attacking 3. Or is that just me?

They've only had two windows, and have just now reached a year a the club (well, Marco does in 4 days). It may be a bit premature to know what they want, except for what they've explicitly said.

They've only had two windows, and have just now reached a year a the club (well, Marco does in 4 days). It may be a bit premature to know what they want, except for what they've explicitly said.
I would like us to carry on from the last six weeks of the last season, I actually enjoyed going to Goodison, and then the flags and the siren...... how long till the start of the season I’m getting a touch on!

Status
Not open for further replies.