Piotr Trochowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

StDomingosGringo

Player Valuation: £10m
Did a quick search and I didn't see a thread. Being linked here for 10mill euros, or not, by the time you get to the end. :blink:

FC Everton: 10 Millionen Euro für Piotr Trochowski - Goal.com

Piotr Trochowski is not only wooed for some days from the English Prime Minister League hot. Now the FC Everton is to be obviously interested in Trochowski, and would have for the national player converted approximately ten million euros to that Hamburg sports association to transfer.

According to a report on the Internet site eyefootball.com is interested the English Prime Minister League club FC Everton in an obligation of Piotr Trochowski. The national player of Hamburg sports association was brought in the past already repeatedly with a change on the island and with possible prospective customers from England in connection. Trochowski is to replace Pienaar That Poland born midfield players may according to the report for converted approximately ten million euro the association leave. The FC Everton would like to obligate Trochowski as replacement for wooed the Steven Pienaar. Whether Piotr Trochowski would leave that Hamburg sports association actually is questionably, because only months ago the national player in an interview with that explained Hamburg morning mail: „I remain with the HSV. That stands firmly and remains it also! “

Isn't this the lad Neiler always mentions?

What type of player is he, anyone know? Goat will probably know about him.

He's in the German National team. Just had a very good season

Above that I dont know

Oh he's a winger I think, and attacking mid?

Dont hold me to that

Last edited by a moderator:

If it means some kind of swap deal with Pienaar, no thanks, I'd rather keep peanuts

Yep thats my boy! Would be made up for the next three transfer windows if we got this lad.

Hes an attacking midfeilder, who can play outwide or centrally, great vision, can beat a man and has a rasping shot, 22 caps for Germany, yet hes not German, massive say in Hamburgs success this season.

Yep thats my boy! Would be made up for the next three transfer windows if we got this lad.

Hes an attacking midfeilder, who can play outwide or centrally, great vision, can beat a man and has a rasping shot, 22 caps for Germany, yet hes not German, massive say in Hamburgs success this season.

NEILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.