Pinpoint the moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree on the cumulative comments, but for me the moments I realised this season we would struggle were Watford at home and QPR away in the cup

Still irks me why all English teams were punished for LFC actions- I know this has been done to death! But them and only them should of got the 10yr ban! But noooo the scumbags had to drag us right down with them… We had little football kick abouts with Dutch police who said we were a pleasure to have visit, they were bloody disgraceful and we got out in same bracket as them by uefa.
I think the rs should have started the 1985/1986 season on minus 39 points tbh.

Just them banned from Europe would of been the appropriate punishment, what did Everton or the Other teams fans who qualified for European games do to deserve it.
Just ban the rs from europe, and dock them 39 points for the following season. We would rightly, have won the league and European Cup in 1986 then.

Just ban the rs from europe, and dock them 39 points for the following season. We would rightly, have won the league and European Cup in 1986 then.
We were favourites to win it. But the fact we got chucked into same category as them was unforgivable. And yes in hindsight there punishment in the English league should have been more severe( not thought of that until now)

We were favourites to win it. But the fact we got chucked into same category as them was unforgivable. And yes in hindsight there punishment in the English league should have been more severe( not thought of that until now)
You take 39 lives and we take 39 points to return the favor. That seems fair to me.

You take 39 lives and we take 39 points to return the favor. That seems fair to me.
39 people killed by them is horrendous, I’m not sure if I should comment anymore on that, I did see the scenes on Tv as I watched when I was a kid, as I’m older now, I do think, how the hell this was allowed to happen and is swept under the carpet by everyone in football, it’s never mentioned now(I doubt most modern lfc fans now even know about it) Maybe LFC should of got a life ban for away games, I don’t know!

Everton targeting six players from AC Milan and Inter Milan including Gianluca Lapadula and Ever Banega​

1651092023004.png

Didn't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.