Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal with Ndombele? Fernandes not going to be signed?

From the very very little I’ve seen of him, i honestly think he COULD become our new much missed Moussa Dembele BUT he seems to be very unfit/large and apparently he isn’t being professional in trying to get match fit (or perhaps he doesn’t like playing in the P/L?)
He’s still young and I honestly don’t yet want to give up on him as it can often take over a year for a foreign player to find he’s feet.

Fernandes; He hasn’t played much and as we already had quite good players out wide and cos we badly needed players for other positions, I have no idea why we loaned him in? VERY strange!

I forgot Fernandes. Man they've done poorly with talent this season.
They have an absolute plethora of good and fantastic midfielders yet are underachieving as much as us really... Lamela, Winks, Son, Dier, Sissoko, Lo Celso, Alli, Ndombele, Fernandes. Mad really, that's loads.

Hopefully he is a bit of a "steady Eddie"who can break play up and get us on the move, we need someone like this to let Gomes flourish I think, unfortunately Tom Davies just isn't the answer, lets hope this lad has more luck than Gbamin.

Ancelotti wants him.
Mourinho wants him.
Pep raved about him.

We've done nothing but moan about our midfield, especially how weak they all in the tackle and recovering the ball. This lad is apparently the best in the league at doing exactly that.

We go and bid £15/20m on a 24 year old, with a very decent footballing pedigree who would likely demand twice that fee if he wasn't going into his last year of his contract and he hadnt asked for a move and there's moans because he's from Southampton and reminds people of Morgan Schneiderlin.

If we were signing him from Bayern Munich there wouldnt be any angst IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.